At Goughs, one of the leading law firms in Wiltshire, our Real Estate, Land and Development team has been undertaking a wide range of general and complex transactions specifically for property developers, house builders and landowners for over 50 years.
Whether you’re a first-time developer, an experienced housebuilder or an owner of land with development potential, we offer professional and commercially astute advice that’s tailored to meet your needs.
We offer you:
- Immediate access to experienced and knowledgeable lawyers who can advise you on every aspect of your transaction
- Deep knowledge of local markets and administration – combined with commercial awareness and a practical, problem-solving approach
- A dedicated team committed to building real relationships and providing genuinely personal service
- Clear and reasonable pricing with flexible payment terms
- One of Wiltshire’s leading law firms, with nationwide capabilities.
Our services include:
Sale and acquisition of development land including:
- Option agreements and conditional contracts
- Unconditional sale and purchase agreements
- Advice on ransom strips and restrictive covenants
- Collaboration and promotion agreements
- Overage provisions
- Landowners’ agreements
Planning matters including:
- Section 106 agreements
- Unilateral undertakings
- Affordable housing disposals
Site development including:
- Plot sales
- Apartment leases
- Infrastructure agreements
- Management company setup
- Utilities easements, wayleaves and transfers
Who do we work with?
Our specialist Real Estate, Land and Development team has been undertaking a wide range of general and complex transactions for the likes of Redcliffe Homes, Princeton Homes, Cotswold Homes and McAlpine Homes. We have also formed close working relationships with a number of landowners, house builders and many other property developers.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01249 712193.