Proactive advice and planning - together we can grow your business
Employment law can be a potential minefield and an area of law subject to constant change. Litigation is not only costly, but can be a major distraction. Difficult situations are sometimes unavoidable which is why getting the right advice from the start is paramount.
Our team has a proactive, can-do, approach to employment matters. Our aim is to support you in running your business and provide you with tailored, comprehensive and practical advice. We are not here to tell you what to do, but to help you to make things happen, how and when you want.
We listen to our clients and provide creative outcomes to any employment situation. Our refreshing and innovative approach will ensure that you have the information you need to make the right commercial decisions for your business and your people.
Whatever your business structure and available resources, our employment specialists can provide expert advice and guidance on a range of topics including:
- Recruitment – Having a clear and transparent process to get the right people is essential, read more
- Employment Contracts and Policies - We will draft bespoke contracts and polices or review the documentation you currently have in place, read more.
- Service Contracts and Consultancy Agreements – One size does not fit all, and keeping contracts and agreements simple and effective is the key, read more
- Contract Variation – Varying terms and conditions is sometimes essential to move with the changes within your business, read more
- Discrimination and Equality Legislation – With an ever developing multicultural and diverse work force we can advise your business on what is required, whilst also doing the best for your employees, read more
- Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures – A reasonable and fair process is necessary in order to ensure an effective procedure and to reduce the stress of these situations, read more
- Performance Management – Getting the best out of your employees is central to the success of your business, and we can advise you on how to achieve this effectively, read more
- Reorganisation, Restructure and Redundancy – Change is sometimes necessary and unavoidable. If dealt with correctly it will have a positive impact on your business, read more
- Dismissals – There are five permitted reasons for dismissal recognised in Employment legislation, but all must be handled fairly and reasonably, read more
- Transfer of Business/ Business Assets – Whether this be the sale or purchase of a company, assets or a decision to outsource or insource contracts it is important that Regulations are complied with, read more
- Executive Terminations, Managed Exits and Severance Negotiations – Loosing a key employee can be very unsettling, and it is essential that potential disputes are carefully managed, read more
- In-house Training and Seminars - Our legal specialists can provide tailored and bespoke training to your business, ensuring that the advice you receive is up-to-date and effective, read more
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up to our regular 'Employment Bulletin' emails by completing the below form.