Our dedicated corporate team provides a range of specialist legal services for all types of businesses. Whether you are a start up, a private company, owner managed or a family business we will work with you to achieve your goals.
At Goughs we are more than just lawyers, we strive to be your trusted business adviser, spending time getting to know you and your business.
We provide bespoke tailored advice to all of our clients and ensure that we are available to see you at a time and a place that best works for you.
Relationships are key to a successful business and we actively encourage working openly and collaboratively with other professionals, such as accountants, banks, financial advisers and surveyors, providing well rounded advice to achieve your desired outcome.
We offer you:
- Direct access to experienced lawyers who can advise you on every step of your transaction
- Pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving
- Real lawyers committed to building and maintaining real relationships with you and your business
Our services include:
Company formation and management
- Incorporation of companies
- Company administration documentation
- Restoration of companies
- Partnership, Shareholder and Member Agreements
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Service Level Agreements
- Inter-company and third party loan agreements
Corporate Growth and Trouble Shooting
- Management Buy out and Buy in
- Employee Share and Ownership Schemes
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
- Financial restructuring
- Succession and retirement planning
No matter how large or small your business, we always apply the same level of dedication, attention and commitment to everything we do. For more information please contact Gemma today.