Property and premises sit at the heart of most businesses and for many represents the bedrock for their investments.
So whether you are protecting your investment or securing your operational hub, our Property Investment team offers both the breadth and depth of expertise and understanding to make sure you get the right advice to deal with any challenges.
This expertise means we have the ability to quickly identify your needs and requirements and because we recognise the importance of fostering long term relationships with our clients we are able to deliver a bespoke service to you.
Request a call back from a member of the team today.
Areas of focus – our Property Investment expertise includes:
- Residential Property Services for the Property Investor – including leasehold sales and purchases, buy to let purchases and Stamp Duty Land Tax Surcharges.
- Commercial Services for the Property Investor – including landlord and Tenant (Office, industrial, retail etc), Lease Management and Lease Renewals, Subletting and Assignments.]
- Private Wealth Services for the Property Investor – including Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney prepares specifically to reflect property ownership. Advice on Pensions provisions particularly SIPPS and SSASs.
- Dispute Resolution Services for the Property Investor – including Lease services such as Arrears recovery, forfeiture and dilapidation, Party Wall and Boundary Disputes.
- Joint Ownership and Dispute Services for the Property Investor – including Trusts and succession advice and constructive and proprietary estoppel issues, joint ownership and Declarations of Trust and income arrangements.