Property and premises sit at the heart of most businesses and for many represents the bedrock for their investments.
So whether you are protecting your investment or securing your operational hub, our Property Investment team offers both the breadth and depth of expertise and understanding to make sure you get the right advice to deal with any challenges.
This expertise means we have the ability to quickly identify your needs and requirements and because we recognise the importance of fostering long term relationships with our clients we are able to deliver a bespoke service to you.
Areas of focus – our Property Investment expertise includes:
- Land sales and purchases – whether investment or owner occupier.
- Lease – landlord and tenant (office, industrial, storage/distribution, retail, leisure)
- Lease services – landlord and occupier advice including dispute resolution, arrears recovery, forfeiture, dilapidations.
- Lease management – rent review, sublettings and assignments.
- Buy to Let.
- Trusts and succession advice and constructive and proprietary estoppel issues.
- Complex ownership situations and ownership and income arrangements.
- Lease renewals – including Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 renewals.
- Party wall, adverse possession and boundary disputes.
- Land and property dispute resolution and litigation.