Passing your assets to the next generation is a process that requires considerable preparation, particularly high net worth individuals who ultimately have more to give. Successful high net worth estate planning involves multiple elements, from tax planning to the use of trusts and Wills. Each element will need to be very carefully structured and integrated.
Our expert team of solicitors provide advice on all aspects of wealth planning for high net worth individuals. Our advice is bespoke to our clients’ needs. We find practical solutions to meet our clients’ objectives in relation to tax efficiency, asset protection and succession planning.
We aim to establish long-term relationships with our clients and their families which is essential when providing wealth planning services.
Our Private Wealth expertise includes:
- Private Wealth and divorce
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Tax, estates and succession planning
- Wills and probate
- Estate planning, UK & abroad
- Purchase and sale of high value properties.
- All areas of non residential land and property acquisitions and disposals.
- Business succession planning, including business restructures, refinance arrangements, preparing shareholder agreements etc.
Why choose Goughs?
Our advice is bespoke to our clients’ needs. We find practical solutions to meet our clients’ objectives.
We establish long-term relationships with our clients and their families which is essential when providing wealth planning services.
We advise transparently on costs upfront and draw on expertise from across the firm to ensure clients’ receive exceptional value for money.
We draw on our core values of excellence, trust, teamwork, accountability and engagement to deliver a superior level of client service.
A more detailed look at:
- The representation of high net worth individuals going through relationship breakdown.
- The protection of family and business assets upon the ending of a relationship.
- The importance of choosing the right attorneys.
- The importance of choosing the right executors.
- What happens if a company's sole director/shareholder dies?
- The Pursuit of Testamentary Freedom.
For further information or assistance on any aspect of Private Wealth Management please contact a member of the Private Wealth Team today.