Our Healthcare team draws on various legal disciplines from across our entire practice.
We understand that ‘one size does not fit all’ and we pride ourselves on getting to know you and have depth of knowledge of your Sector which enables us to provide bespoke advice.
We Care Because You Care
Our dedicated team advise and assist professionals including those working within GP Practices/Medical Centres, Dentists, Opticians, Consultants, Rehabilitation Experts, Care Homes, Individuals working within the Healthcare Sector and Charitable Organisations who provide emergency support to individuals in need.
We recognise the work that you do comes with very unique challenges, can be stressful at times and very time-consuming. So we’re here to support you in matters outside of the workplace to help make life that little bit easier. We are also delighted to be able to offer a range of benefits to NHS card holders as a small way of our thanks to you, for the work that you carry out. Benefits include:
- An initial appointment free of charge, at a date and time convenient to you, if necessary outside business hours. This could be by telephone, FaceTime, Zoom or even WhatsApp
- A discount of 10% on all Goughs’ fees for work done on your behalf
- Fixed fees for some areas of work
- Complete transparency and clarity on all fees.
Areas of focus – our Healthcare expertise includes:
- Family law for healthcare professionals
- Professional partnership matters and LLP Formation
- Litigation and dispute resolution, including company shareholder and business partnership disputes
- Probate, estate planning and will drafting
- Commercial property (landlord and tenant) disputes
- Claims arising from defectively designed or constructed business premises.
- Practice sales and purchases including lease renewals and site acquisition
- Company set up and corporate governance
- Sector specific employment issues and tribunal claims and defence
- Matrimonial and children matters including NHS pensions on divorce
- Succession planning considerations
- Issues of consent and capacity
- Court of Protection (Powers of Attorney & Deputy Orders)