Our Healthcare team draws on various legal disciplines from across our entire practice.
We understand that ‘one size does not fit all’ and we pride ourselves on getting to know you and have depth of knowledge of your Sector which enables us to provide bespoke advice.
Our dedicated team advise and assist various professionals including GP Practices/Medical Centres, Dentists, Opticians, Consultants, Rehabilitation experts, Care Homes, Individuals working within the Healthcare Sector and Charitable Organisations who provide emergency support to individuals in need.
Areas of focus – our Healthcare expertise includes:
- Professional partnership matters and LLP Formation
- Litigation and dispute resolution, including company shareholder and business partnership disputes
- Commercial property (landlord and tenant) disputes
- Claims arising from defectively designed or constructed business premises.
- Practice sales and purchases including lease renewals and site acquisition
- Company set up and corporate governance
- Sector specific employment issues and tribunal claims and defence
- Matrimonial and children matters including NHS pensions on divorce
- Succession planning considerations
- Issues of consent and capacity
- Court of Protection (Powers of Attorney & Deputy Orders)