Farmers and rural land owners need specialist advice tailored to their needs. The current political and economic situation makes the need for such advice even more important.
At Goughs we have a long history of acting for a wide range of clients within the agricultural sector both within the South West and beyond. We act for farmers and rural land owners both as individuals and businesses.
We understand what is important for our clients and take pride in adapting our services to achieve the best outcome for them.
We work with like-minded professionals to ensure that we can meet all of our agricultural clients’ legal requirements
Areas of focus – our Farming and Rural Land expertise includes:
- Property: Land sales, purchases, transfers of equity, first registrations, title reconstructions and remortgages.
- Estate Planning: Passing on wealth, land tax, wills, probate and family related issues.
- Commercial: Corporate structuring, tax, partnership agreements.
- Dispute Resolution: Contractual, trust and partnership issues, divorce and separation
- Employment: All employment issues, including agricultural worker disputes.