As part of this commitment, we offer all members of the armed forces and veterans, spouses, reservists and MoD personnel:
- An initial appointment free of charge, face-to-face or by telephone, at a date and time convenient to you. Book here.
- A 10% discount on all Goughs’ fees
- Fixed fees for some areas of work
- Complete transparency and clarity on all fees.
Armed Forces Areas of Legal Expertise
We provide expertise in areas of law relevant to your needs, so that you can have complete confidence that you are in safe hands.
• Family law for military families - including Service pensions on divorce, protecting assets in nuptial agreements and resolving disputes in relation to children
• Wills, lasting powers of attorney and estate planning – to ensure that your wishes are followed during your lifetime and after your death
• Residential and investment property – we have particular expertise in the Forces Help to Buy scheme and advising landlords and other property owners
• Personal injury and medical negligence – from road traffic accidents and public liability claims to accidents at work and medical errors
• Business law and advice including startups and disputes – particularly relevant if you’re leaving Service and have big plans for the next stage in your life, or if you need expert guidance with buy-to-let properties, tenancies or other commercial matters
Our Armed Forces clients aren’t limited to Wiltshire. We also act for people all over the country and abroad.