Kevin studied Law at Birmingham University before joining Goughs as a Trainee Solicitor. Now as the firm's Managing Partner Kevin leads the management team and the firm's strategic direction.
His management responsibilities also include Personnel, Project and Performance Management, Succession Planning and Practice Development.
As a member of the Employment Department, Kevin prides himself on providing clients with pro-active, practical and balanced advice; whether dealing with individuals in unfair dismissal cases or advising employers on employment relations procedures, business restructuring or disputes. Kevin also specialises in tribunal work for both companies and employees.
Recent projects Kevin has been involved in include:
- Member of the Advisory Board for Appleford School
- Restructuring of a prestigious Michelin starred hotel
- Advising businesses and providing workshops on GDPR & Data Protection compliance
- Assisting businesses with managed exits of directors and senior staff
- Advising care homes and schools on conduct, safeguarding, risk assessment issues and management
Away from the office, Kevin's life revolves around his family and when time allows, sport and getting outside for exercise and fresh air.