Helen is a Residential Property Practitioner based in our Devizes office providing a comprehensive and tailored service to all clients.
Helen deals with all aspects of residential property including:
- Buying and selling your home
- Land sales, purchases and transfers (agricultural land, paddocks, parking spaces etc)
- Adverse possession claims
- First registrations
- Transfers of equity (incl. transfers as a result of divorce or separation)
- Help to Buy and Forces Help to Buy scheme
- The preparation of bespoke Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and Room Rental Agreements and advising Landlords on their duties and obligations under the same.
Helen is also a member of the Armed Forces sector team.
Where did you grow up?
What was your first job?
Lifeguard, but my first job in the legal sector was as a Legal Secretary
What are your hobbies? Spending time with friends and family, live music/bands, sightseeing and baking, although the latter with varying success!
What is your favourite food?
What is your favourite drink?
Tea or a nice gold rum
What is your favourite film?
No particular favourite – anything heart warming that doesn’t cross the line into chic flick territory
What is your favourite group/artist?
I enjoy a very mixed bag when it comes to music, anything from Paulo Nutini to Tupac
What is your favourite book?
No particular favourite, but I am currently reading a true story called “when she was white”
Anything that makes me smile!
Anything that doesn’t make me smile!
Any personal ambitions?
To experience as many cultures, new tastes, and new sights as possible!