An injury whether caused by an accident or a medical error will cause you pain. The question is whether this pain resolves or if it persists relentlessly and has a profound impact upon your life.
Fibromyalgia is a far reaching condition. Symptoms are extensive including:
- General whole body aching
- Vision problems including dizziness and dry eyes
- Fatigue and insomnia
These are just some of the symptoms people suffer with on a daily basis and for the rest of their life. There is no cure, only learning to live with and adapt to the pain.
You are not alone. This is where we come in.
We are experts in the field of chronic pain and understand the daily struggles that you face
If you have sustained an injury which was someone else’s fault we can help. We know which experts to instruct to build a case for compensation. We also know you need a team who will give you clear advice on the way forward.
What can we do to help?
At Goughs our experienced specialist chronic pain lawyers will first have to establish liability against the persons responsible and subject to an admission of liability and suitable insurance we will:
- Look to secure interim payments to offset financial hardship.
- Where appropriate arrange an immediate needs assessment via specialist rehab agencies funded by the defendant's insurers.
- Where appropriate arrange a case conference with a specialist barrister to plan the gathering of evidence and to look to fully understand your circumstances.
- Secure the best medical advice from a range of experts including pain management consultants, orthopaedic experts, psychiatrists/psychologists, care/occupational therapists and forensic accountants.
- Prepare detailed witness statements of all affected parties and prepare a detailed schedule of financial losses both past and future.
If you have already instructed a lawyer to act on your behalf we can also help. If your lawyer does not have the knowledge of your condition or understand your long term needs, call us because we do.
Why choose Goughs?
At Goughs our specialist chronic pain lawyers are highly experienced and can help you understand your condition and will always seek the opinion of top medical experts and leading barristers to reinforce your claim.
This approach allows us to strongly put together your case, helping you feel safe in the knowledge that we are in the best possible position to try to secure compensation that will assist you for the rest of your life.
If you have any questions or feel that you may be experiencing Fibromyalgia as a result of an accident or injury please do get in touch
We encourage you to take advantage of our free initial consultation and to meet with us to discuss your claim on a no win no fee basis.
We can meet you anywhere in England and Wales and always take the time to really understand what you are going through and how we can help.
We listen, we advise, we are here for you.