Our specialist family lawyers have considerable experience in dealing with legal issues arising from the breakdown of relationships involving serving or former military personnel, their families, reservists, and current or former Ministry of Defence personnel.
From pensions to children issues, we have the expertise and technical knowledge necessary to give you the best advice about how to protect your position, which is so important when addressing the particular needs and challenges facing military families.
As part of our dedication to Armed Forces we offer all members of this community (including spouses, reservists and MoD personnel):
- An initial appointment free of charge, face-to-face or by telephone, at a date and time convenient to you, if necessary outside business hours.
- A discount of 10% on all Goughs’ fees for family law work done on your behalf.
- Fixed fees for some areas of work.
For an overview of some topics that may be of interest, please click the sections below for more information:
- Instructing a solicitor from abroad
- Armed forces pensions on divorce
- Child contact issues for military families
Our commitment to the AFCC means that we invite and welcome feedback from the Service community, and our clients, on how we are fulfilling our pledge. We’d be delighted to hear from you, and always welcome enquiries or suggestions about how we can improve that commitment.