Service standards, our promise…
A personal service
- All clients benefit from a dedicated lawyer who has specialist legal knowledge relating to their case.
- We provide regular up-dates at key points throughout your case, keeping you fully informed.
- We aim to be responsive to your needs, offering tailored solutions and providing protection when you need it.
- We are committed and dedicated to serving our clients and our local community.
Delivered by experienced staff
- Our staff are fully trained, focusing on specific legal areas to give you access to specialists with in-depth knowledge.
- We utilise the depth & breadth of knowledge available within the firm, ensuring you always receive practical, balanced & effective advice.
- We aim to work in a flexible manner resolving issues quickly with a minimum of inconvenience to you.
With a pro-active attitude
- We are committed to getting results, pre-empting possible problems and protecting you against them.
- Our approach means we find you suitable solutions and act quickly to save you time and money.
- We look to your future, providing you with advice that fulfils your needs today and in the future.
- We welcome client feedback, actively measuring client satisfaction.
Who are available to you
- We aim to return all calls the same day or within 24 hours.
- We provide all clients with direct email access to their lawyer.
- Our services are available from 6 offices throughout Wiltshire.
- We provide free initial consultations for those seeking legal advice in relation to family relationships and personal injury claims.
- If necessary we can meet with clients out of usual work times and at home or work premises.
Dealing with complaints
We value each and every-one of our clients at Goughs, and understand that our long term success is dependant on the service we provide. As such, we are committed to providing the quality of service our clients expect.
One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our clients.
Therefore we ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat all complaints seriously
- We deal with all complaints promptly and politely
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service
At Goughs we view complaints positively, we believe that they are an opportunity for us to provide a better service to you; if you are unhappy about any aspects of the service you receive from us please let us know and give us the opportunity to put it right.
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy about any aspects of the service you are receiving the first step is to talk to a member of staff, ideally this will be the person handling your matter, as they will be in the best position to help you and put things right quickly.
However, if you would prefer to talk to somebody else you can contact their Supervising Partner who will aim to resolve the problem.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you can download a copy of our complaints procedure below.
Download information about our Complaints Procedure